|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 5:00 AM AST Saturday 16 December 2017)
- Light snow ending late this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 4.
- Saturday night
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 8.
- Sunday night
- Clear. Low minus 13.
- Sunny. High minus 7.
- Monday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
- Flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
- Tuesday night
- Showers. Low minus 1.
- Cloudy. High plus 1.
- Wednesday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
- Thursday night
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
- Flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.