|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 4:00 PM AST Sunday 18 February 2018)
- Sunday night
- A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 early this evening then light overnight. Low minus 7.
- Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Monday night
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning after midnight. Fog patches overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
- Periods of rain. High 8.
- Tuesday night
- Periods of rain. Low plus 3.
- Periods of rain. High 11 except plus 5 along parts of the coast.
- Wednesday night
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
- Thursday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 10.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
- Friday night
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.