|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Halifax, NS (Issued: 5:00 AM AST Sunday 19 November 2017)
- Rain. Fog patches developing early this morning. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h then south 40 gusting to 70 near noon. High 15.
- Sunday night
- Rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low plus 1.
- Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2.
- Monday night
- Clear. Windy. Low minus 5.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
- Tuesday night
- Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.
- Wednesday night
- Periods of rain. Low plus 4.
- Periods of rain. High plus 4.
- Thursday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low zero.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5.
- Friday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.